Forums » General Roleplay (PG-13)

Inhuman

• 3886 posts
    January 25, 2012 4:50 PM PST
    "I can help with a lot of things, I have food, water and a balcony." He tried to get Anzen to come out of the elements. "I have lots of blankets."
    • 1831 posts
    January 25, 2012 4:53 PM PST
    *Follows Aydam, willing to trust him*

((I have to go soon, like, 5 mins))
    • 3886 posts
    January 25, 2012 4:55 PM PST
    (I gotta leave soon anyways.)

Aydam leads Anzen up to his apartment. "It's not much, but make yourself at home." He offers.
    • 1831 posts
    January 25, 2012 4:55 PM PST
    *Goes to sleep on the balcony, looking up into the sky*
    • 3886 posts
    January 25, 2012 4:58 PM PST
    Aydam slightly smiles and walks out, leaving a note on the table saying he went down to the gas station for cigarettes and stuff.
  • January 25, 2012 5:15 PM PST
    Name:Sergei Eric Veselov

Race:Hybrid of Mostly Siberian Wolf and Snow Fox, with small portion of fluffy Lynx fur.

Appearance:Black Leather/Fur Jacket decorated with Ammo Pouches and two holsters for MP412 Revolver. Dragon-Plate Combat Vest with the Emblem of the GPU Russian Special Forces. I wear Black-Urban Camo pants. Holstering four Ballistic-Blades at the ready with 12 more to load.

Ability(s):Although colorblind (and has a dead left grey eye), he can sense and feel energy sources from electric and Living bodies that conduct electricity. He Uses Telekinetic and Shadow-kinetics. Lives off blood, unlike vampires he also needs a large concentration of alcohol to influence his powers.

Bio:Serving in the Spetsnaz VDV Division. He seen it all at a young age but once discovery of his powers he ran in fear of capture by his good comrades... Now he wonders the world looking for others.

Other: He takes an extreme liking to the male body and cannot drink from them but only females. Which he finds awkward.
    • 3886 posts
    January 25, 2012 5:18 PM PST

(Ehh... screw it... accepted)

This post was edited by Aydam Greymane at January 25, 2012 5:39 PM PST
  • January 25, 2012 6:26 PM PST
    (*Shrugs*)
    *I walk the way around town, filled up enough from my last victim and drinks some of my preferred Vodka. I sense a presence in the air and looks up. I can somewhat see the being and thinks to myself if I should go for a quick fill.* Eh, why not? Won't kill her anyhow. *I go into the building and sneaks into the apartment.*
    • 3886 posts
    January 25, 2012 6:34 PM PST
    Aydam is heading back from the gas station with a pack of cigarettes and a six-pack of budweiser. He sees the man enter the apartment, but something isn't right about him. Aydam stuffs the cigarettes into his pocket and the beer in a bag. He makes a pair of wings grow from his back and he flies up to the balcony, looking back down to see if anyone saw him... nope, nobody.
  • January 26, 2012 10:15 AM PST
    *I extend my fangs as I slowly venture to her. I devilish glow envelops my healthy red right eye. My claws grow two incches to a sharp form, my mind strikes me as I have been starved for to long.* Your mine....
    • 3886 posts
    January 26, 2012 10:31 AM PST
    "NOT!" Aydam extends an iron spike between the fangs of the vampire-thing. "She is under my care." He slams the spike back into the intruder's jaw.
    • 986 posts
    January 26, 2012 10:39 AM PST
    *sits as a spider in the corner on thw wall watching*
    • 3886 posts
    January 26, 2012 10:43 AM PST
    Aydam contacts the intruder's mouth through the spike and overloads his nervous system.

(Think like being terrified, orgasmic, overjoyed and depressed all at the same time with violent seizures.)
    • 1831 posts
    January 26, 2012 1:13 PM PST
    *Feels the crackle of bioelectricity and wakes up startled*
  • January 26, 2012 2:05 PM PST
    *My mind has nyet time to comprehend as I go into overload, my energy uncontrolled as Kinetic energy throws everything around the apartment. I hit the ground still but invisible energy whipping the air as I am in a seizure.*
    • 3886 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:07 PM PST

Aydam notices the object flying around and slows the intruder's nueral response down to the minimum for survival.

(Basically, he's in a coma for now.)

This post was edited by Aydam Greymane at January 26, 2012 2:07 PM PST
    • 1831 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:07 PM PST
    *Dives off of the balcony, attempting top avoid this debacle*
    • 3886 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:09 PM PST
    "HEY!" Aydam extends a tentacle like appendage and grabs Anzen out of the air.
  • January 26, 2012 2:12 PM PST
    *I begin to calm and slowly gets to my feel, my right eye glowing and flashing. I stumble up and growls as I run to the balcony and jumps grabbing Anzen as I do... I land to the ground hard but standing as my energy is barley holding me sane. I waste no time sinking my fangs inside and growls tasting her sweet blood*
    • 1831 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:12 PM PST
    *This draws me into a fury and I start to claw at the tentacle restraining me*
    • 986 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:15 PM PST
    *watches closly changing into a mouse and sits on thefloor*
    • 3886 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:16 PM PST
    "Oh for the love of god." He shuts off the intruder's fangs and paralyzes him, extending another tentacle to pick them both up.
    • 1831 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:17 PM PST
    *I quickly excrete a arsenic based poison into my blood without thinking*
    • 3886 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:19 PM PST
    "Shit, shit, shit..." He focuses quickly builds an immunity to arsenic. A little dizzy from not quite catching the toxin quick enough, he pulls the two up before collapsing, the tentacles returning to his body.
    • 1831 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:21 PM PST
    *I lay drained of blood, secreting a strange, gren fluid underneath me*