Forums » General Roleplay (PG-13)

World at War, Again!

• 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 7:44 AM PDT
    *holds in a laugh* Pardon?
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 7:52 AM PDT
    "come on you couldn't fumble with that guy even if you wanted to without stabbing yourself accidently."
    • 1406 posts
    March 16, 2012 7:53 AM PDT
    *Walks up quietly and listens in.*
    *Stifles chuckle, but it's still somewhat audible...*
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:03 AM PDT
    "...not that i wouldn't try." i laugh then hear someone else chuckle I notice it and deceide to ignore it. "i mean he did help me with my condition so i should really repay him for that shouldnt i?"
    • 1406 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:05 AM PDT
    *Cocks head at that remark and goes to the "basement" with the clothes and goes to the kitchen to begin cooking up some breakfast. The smell eventually consumes the whole building.*
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:23 AM PDT
    *head snaps round at the smell of cooking. and runs towards the kitchen, she pulls Crim away from the hob into a hug.* "hehe is that a sword or are you pleased to see me" she chuckles letting you go. "so whats cooking?"
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:27 AM PDT
    If you wish. i'm not holdin' you back. But I've know that vulpine (i tink thats fox :d ) for about three years. I've been a sidekick, in other words, and I know his brutality. He's a cold-hearted killer. Difference between me and him is that I pay my respects when I can afterwards. Hell, I buried that runner he shot. To see sympathy in him is such an odd thing...and I smell food...not canned.. *takes a big sniff* ......I think I'm dead...food has never smelt THAT good. Quick! Slap me!
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:30 AM PDT
    *i ignore you with the recklessness of a child as you speak your words, they dont sink in to her little brain. as she runs off towards the food*
    • 1406 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:39 AM PDT
    Most anything you wish. *Smiles at Yolandi.* And that was one of my blades... I think...
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:46 AM PDT
    *runs halfway down the stairs, then jumps over the railing and runs toward the kitchen* ..Wha-? Crimson cooking from scratch? Since when?
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:48 AM PDT
    *i wiggle my tail as i walk to the table* "well its nice to know when i have this much fur on show i still have some sort of effect on the opposite sex" I giggle and sit down. "i dont mind as long as i can eat it...being a herbivore"
  • March 16, 2012 8:53 AM PDT
    (STOP POSTING SO MUCH!!)
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:55 AM PDT
    (but we are having fun :( )
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:57 AM PDT
    You got quite a bit of fur. Whutchu talkin about? *sits a few seats down* ...this is a huge table...
  • March 16, 2012 8:58 AM PDT
    (I know, it's just hard to keep up.)
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 9:13 AM PDT
    *opens my jacket and shows that im in underwear as a reminder* then lights up a ciggie
    • 1406 posts
    March 16, 2012 9:24 AM PDT
    *Serves some steamed veggies with optional spices and eggs on the side. Sets out more plates for the others with a few bowls and plates of various breakfast foods. Sets down a plate of pancakes and sausage in front of Luventius and my spot, which is between Luven and Yolandi.*
    You still don't know me that well, do you? How long have you been with me, Luven? I know how long I've been here...
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 9:57 AM PDT
    WELL FFF- must you ask those questions? One moment, please. *stuffs my mouth with a pancake and half a sausage, chewing it the best I can*
    *finishes chewing after a few seconds, and swallows* Well...I believe we met about three years ago. I was a long wolf, or, jackma, respectively. I tackled you during a sandstorm because you had a headwrap on and I couldn't see your tail. Was it a sandstorm? Maybe snowstorm. Irregardless, a headwrap and low visibility.
    I swear I almost ended ya with this old thing. *pulls out a bayonet and sets it on the table* Remember? *chuckles a bit*
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:09 AM PDT
    *steals one of crim's pancakes and eats it with syrup and veggies.
    • 1406 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:17 AM PDT
    ((As mentioned earlier...))
    That long ago, huh? Oh how time distorts memories. Seems like months. Oh, and you did stab the headwrapped figure. I had been tracking him for months in the winter... I already had begun to clear out this place, and he was important. Here you come in a blizzard, shoving your... bayonet into him. As I said yesterday, I nearly took your head off the first time we met, and I would've if I hadn't seen your face. I took you to the hideout in this town before it was clear and I did the best to patch you up... You were badly frostbitten, trekking without proper gear, though I'm sure your fur helped... It would seem you don't remember much... you were in and out for a week or two after I got you in this town... Then you woke and came out as I began to sweep the city... at first I had just slit some's throats, but there were others that had to be dealt with on the street... most were inconspicous, like that man you saw. That was cyanide poisoning... anyway.
    *Digs into the pancakes.*
    • 1406 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:20 AM PDT
    ((Phone ran out of space, lol.))

*Digs into pancakes, chuckling at Yolandi's behavior, yet already weary that people's trust in me is fading, as I can almost smell it and I caught parts of the conversation outside. I keep a blank face, however, and continue chewing.*
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:28 AM PDT
    Oh...I thought you were talking to that large...erm..wolf-human thing. I didn't know that "taking your head off" comment was directed to me. I don't remember much, now that you mentioned it... Wait...how long have we known each other? *rubs the back of my head* Because I know that the dead man I saw still had some skin on him. So either bugs don't like humans or...I don't know..... *takes a sip of water, a bit confused*
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:34 AM PDT
    "I just make due with what I have." Adam sits down.
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:43 AM PDT
    I make do with what I can...what made you want to come here, anyways? takes another bite of the sausage*
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:47 AM PDT
    "It kinda sucks being alone..." He states.