Forums » General Roleplay (PG-13)

World at War, Again!

• 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 1:14 PM PDT
    (Instinct, darling... instinct)
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 1:21 PM PDT
    ((They're using AK rounds, but with more modernized guns, so technically .30s. The humans will eventually learn... but the one that hit me was a .270 rifle round, from a sniper, but no one knows that yet... Aydam, try not to get too busted up, there are twelve of them, and some have concussion grenades...))
    *Struggles to maintain consciousness.*
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 1:23 PM PDT
    *Whimpers a bit, quietly in massive pain.*
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 1:29 PM PDT
    "Crim!" i yelp and crawl over to you
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 2:34 PM PDT
    (Gotcha...)

Adam charged one of them, who lifted his rifle and sprayed Adam's midsection. The bullets flattened against his skin as he tore into the human's throat. A grenade was thrown, but he kicked it out of the way before it exploded. He jumped and landed on another human's shoulders, crushing him.

(2 down, 2 2 go)
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 2:43 PM PDT
    "crim focus on my eyes stay with me you bastard stay with me"
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 2:45 PM PDT
    Adam feels bullets on his shoulder as he turns and tackles another human, who on his way down, pulls the pin on one of his grenades, blasting Adam across the street.
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 3:34 PM PDT
    ((Don't get hit by the sniper that you don't know about, though low cal., his will hurt you, as they are steel cased and higher velocity. Remember, there's twelve total men.))
    **Two of the men run back to one of two humvees and they drive off quickly and are gone, to an unknown location. 7 or so men remain (alive).**

*Breathing slowly, a bit of gurgling and raspiness can be heard.* Get... me... *Splutters a bit of blood to the side.* cloth... *Points weakly at a cabinet near the cooking utensils.*
    Ugh... *The small drips of blood continue to slowly pool on the floor.*
    • 2599 posts
    March 16, 2012 3:38 PM PDT
    *i scamper and grab a cloth bringin it back to your side * "what now?"
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 3:51 PM PDT
    *I grab the cloth, quickly wrap it around my right pand and put my hand back to the wound, applying pressure. I then crawl out of the large eating area and to the same room I operated on Yolandi. As it has no windows, I get up slowly, using the bed for support and I roll over a light.*
    Need you... to hold mirror... here.
    *I hand you a mirror and I lay on the bed after grabbing a tweezers. I steady myself and I inject myself with something to slow down my heart rate ((Names escape me right now.)). I steady myself and I look at the mirror, slowly removing my right pand and using my left to go into the wound with tweezers.*
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 4:17 PM PDT
    Adam recovers quickly, thought dazed, he still easily dispatches three soldiers before one of them pulls up a .60 and starts unloading. A couple round hit Adam, provoking a powerful roar that stuns the machine gunner while Adam tackles him, shattering his spine. The wounded Adam limps into an ally, shifting back as the human round the corner. "GET HIM OUTTA HERE!" The humans yell and take the human form Adam for medical treatment. Two guys run down the alley, looking for the giant wolf. The medic takes out the bullets and bandages Adam up quickly.

(Tricky, tricky.)
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 5:55 PM PDT
    *I slowly pull out the bullet.*
    Ugh... Ohhh... ARGHRRRRRR!!!
    *I place it in a dish next to the table. I pour a bit of cleansing solution on the wound, not alcohol, that would knock me out at this point... Sighs in pain. I grab a needle and surgical thread and sew up parts of the wound that I can, then I take surgical tape and go over the wound after applying a poultice of sorts.*
    *I walk slowly out, then duck and crawl up two floors to my office/ bedroom, beckoning Luven and Yolandi to follow. I put in a clip into my rifle and I begin to peek out briefly, searching for targets. I spot a glint, just barely and I prepare my gun, and try to ignore the pain.*
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:11 PM PDT
    Adam makes sure he can clearly be seen by the rest of the anthros. He follows the medic and a humvee comes and picks him and the medic up.

(Infiltration... yay)
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:36 PM PDT
    ((These were humans attacking... anthros being us, correct?))

*I scope in to where I saw the glint and I spot the sniper. I duck down again and open a nearby drawer, and grab a silencer that I attach to my rifle. I scope in once more and shoot once, twice, to be sure I hit. Moments later, after a bit of searching, I see that there is blood on the window. I begin to search under where I was shooting and I spot some of the other men stalking around. I take out several, methodically, leaving only two left, near the house. I stand up slowly and make my way to the back door and step quietly outside and sneak around the corner. As one walks past, I grab him over his mouth and slit his throat with "Dead Silence," a dagger like blade. The cut reaches far into his neck, and he bleeds out almost immediately. I pull the body behind the corner and wait for the next human...*
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:38 PM PDT
    (Yes...)

Adam hears Crimson and quickly dispatches the two soldiers and the medic once the medic has finished caring for him.
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:50 PM PDT
    (I take a nap, and this is how you guys repay me?! @.@ ) *watches as Adam gets picked up and growls knowing I was right. I follow Crimson to make sure he'll be alright* You're not dying on me. *I state, holding a .45 in one hand an the bayonet in the other* Never trust a human, by the way.
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:51 PM PDT
    *The last human rounds the corner and I smack the gun out of his hand and draw his own knife with my left pand, stab it through his arm into the wood of the Manor, then put "Dead Silence" up to his throat.* *Coughs blood into his face intentionally.* WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR?! *He screams out in pain.* ANSWER ME, FOOL! "Guh, I... I... They..." I WILL SLICE YOUR JUGULAR IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER...! "They sent us! They paid us to kill!" Who's "They?" "I... I don't know... I..." *He's punched healthily in the face and goes unconscious. I rip his knife out, then pick him up and slowly make my way to one of the mainlevel beds where I strap him on to it and stick his knife in the wall. I retreat upstairs to my bed, to rest, tired, despite my usually resilient stamina, due to blood loss.*
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:51 PM PDT
    "You know, you really shouldn't be so quick to judge..." Adam walks to Crimson. "They had a medic and I was shot, I simply improvised."
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:55 PM PDT
    *turns around to face Aydam, and points the pistol upright, pressing it to his jaw* Why are they here?!
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:57 PM PDT
    ((I'm up in bed...))
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 6:58 PM PDT
    "First, get that thing out of my face." He pushes the pistol aside. "Second, they were paid to kill someone, I didn't catch the name of who."
    • 1402 posts
    March 16, 2012 7:02 PM PDT
    *A scream can be heard of the man inside, coming about, as I didn't fully put him out.*
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 7:03 PM PDT

Uh-huh...We'll find out soon enough. *spits on the floor in front of you* I still don't trust you. Humans don't deserve trust, no matter what they can become. *grins at Aydam as I turn back around, heading to the "operating" room and covers the human's mouth* Shh...or its gonna be hell, smoothskin.

This post was edited by Kaius Krautz at March 16, 2012 7:05 PM PDT
    • 3886 posts
    March 16, 2012 7:04 PM PDT
    "FUCK YOU!" Adam roars and tackles Luventius. "Do you think I chose this!"
    • 1540 posts
    March 16, 2012 7:17 PM PDT
    *holds the bayonet to his throat* I don't know! How should I know?! *sighs* I don't think we're gonna get much done this way....Crimson might say something like that.
    Those soldiers could have plenty of gear and provisions, not to mention the two humvees. Got a plan, bigshot?