Forums » Mature Discussions & Debates

Politics?

• 47 posts
    January 17, 2011 4:59 PM PST
    *Ignoring the retarded green bear*, that math is flawed, you forgot inflaution. It happens no matter what government is, an industry can only survive but rolling with the punches and not wasting time deliberating on pointless double goals. "Where should we put the money schools or military" "Should we discontinue the penny or not" "blah blah blah blah". With one voice that makes it faster than anything possible.
    • 30 posts
    January 17, 2011 5:23 PM PST
    Green panther:dont worry no ones that offended we're just explaining our reason to discuss this :)

Charles: your right that poltitians are squabbiling over pointless ideas but at the same time they are burning unused money wich is somewhat good for them. They have get a certain amount of money every year if they do not spend exactly that much or more every year they lose a large percentage of the money that they are allowed evrery year by the government wich would lead to more choas. In 2010 the engineering department of Vancouver was given their allowance after the years affairs on december 27th they still had around 42000 dollars left over they needed to spend it or their allowance would getcut back for 2011. So what do they do ,they buy 6 of the nicest leather chairs I have ever seen ,bad thing to buy but it was the money burner they needed. My dad does secruity for the Vancouver and I sometimes help him to make a few bucks so thats how I would know. and again it is immpossible to decide wich goverment system is the best one the deterioration of the economical and political reliability are the only factors to decide is a certain poltical party is good or not
    • 47 posts
    January 17, 2011 5:34 PM PST
    See that only happens because the system is faulty. All run off should be either deducted from the new renew or fed back into the system and dished out. Depending enitirely on population and industry of a province or state. That still leads to the twats inbetween the common man and the big man "in charge". They get paid for fucking life the higher ups do, but fuck their whole business is to mock up the common mans future. Therefore a supreme executive power should be made to govern the masses and cut out any who are solely there to govern the governors. I say it is far better to lose curtain humanity in a one rule to rule all system than a free for all who has the biggest juristiction contentests. If you are trying to outbeat the effiency and the less corruptability of a dictatorship you just can't do it, its the sole perk to the government. However its the essential of those perks that are required in any massive sized populas. Those in between namely individual rights and privelages sadly need to come to last nature in order to control the manipulative class between the one in charge and the toilers of the fields.
    • 30 posts
    January 17, 2011 5:51 PM PST
    Dictatorship is extremely sustainable...for the first few leaders. As with one of the greatest dicatorship lead nations rome was a bastion for trade and innovation until the stupid people think that if they shot the good guy in the head they are a better ruler. Sooner or later you have 30 emperors rise and fall form power per year. The sustainablility of a dictatorship is admirable but when the dicatorship finnally falls (No king rules forever) the bloodshed is cataclysmic and choatic leading to a new dark age of anrachy.
    • 47 posts
    January 17, 2011 6:01 PM PST
    That's why the people need to suck it up, if I am wrong there was an example of one working dictatorship. Read 1984 the perfect example of the perfect world in motion.
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2011 6:41 PM PST
    *face palms*
    • 47 posts
    January 17, 2011 6:48 PM PST
    God I hate that rabbit.
    • 47 posts
    January 17, 2011 6:49 PM PST
    God I hate that rabbit.
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2011 8:20 PM PST

1984 was a story. It was just a story. You sound like an Idealist. Before you idolize dictators and their dictatorships, I suggest you educate yourself about the havocs they wreaked upon their citizens.

I believe you cherish writing, dont you Charles? Well, the price of writing your "voice" would probably get yourself and your family murdered under a dictatorship. Did you stop to consider that?

There is one former dictator that is currently in the news right now because he has returned to Haiti. Why dont you look into "Baby Doc".

I suggest you look up some of the worlds dictators, past and present, and do a thorough study of them. I dare you. Better yet, why don't you give up your U.S. citizenship, and move to a country with a dictatorship. See firsthand how well you'll fare.

Look up Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier, look up the Tonton Macoutes. Last but not least, look up Jean Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier.

This post was edited by 9livesBunny at January 17, 2011 8:34 PM PST
    • 47 posts
    January 17, 2011 8:43 PM PST
    I am well aware of Jean-Claude Duvalier's methods and I improve. Its the only way that terrorist cell run country will snap out of its status a a semi- thrid world nation.
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2011 8:46 PM PST
    You improve what?
    • 47 posts
    January 17, 2011 8:56 PM PST
    Sorry I meant, "approve" sorry I hit my head on the floor recently.
    • 30 posts
    January 17, 2011 9:00 PM PST
    Papa Dock obliterated Haiti it became hell on earth f until the day he was banished. Now this earthquake strikes and his child (not sure what they call him) is telling everyone that he'll fix everything .that is what happens during a dictatorship it's bloodshed is to high a price to pay. Most of our current govermential systems are starting to fail we need to combine the better,more logical, and firmer parts of each to make a single better system either that or we can get a dictator and die by his or her hand (Not all dictators were bad but in todays times the corruption of power is to quick for a dictatorship to be the best idea) or we can fix the problems we made now by taking apart each countries systems and analyzing each part until we get a better solution may take a few years even but it has to be done sooner or later.
    • 47 posts
    January 17, 2011 9:06 PM PST
    Sigh, the fact is he improved it until his people got selfish and were riled up by a rebelling power sponsored by outside interests going to dominate Haiti's market with a puppet government. All the things he did were necessary. He is the model a dictatorship can accomplish. Only if the people follow the leader without question they just got selfish. Now look at them no more organized with their rabid freedom.
    • 30 posts
    January 17, 2011 10:02 PM PST
    If you said that to someone in haiti or someone who was there while papa dock was in charge they would slap you silly
    • 16 posts
    January 17, 2011 10:06 PM PST
    Or they'd make sure they used their voodoo to curse you.
    • 30 posts
    January 17, 2011 10:10 PM PST
    Either way
    Papa Dock is BAD example of a good dictatorship. If you can name 5 dicators who didnt do genocide or turn it's peoples lives to a living hell I'll take back everything Ive said
    • 47 posts
    January 18, 2011 10:35 AM PST
    No the people of Haiti are just BAD examples of people who don`t know how to give up what they grew accustomed to, its those kinds of people that either should be re-educated or anahilated come the new era of a dictator run world.
    • 30 posts
    January 19, 2011 4:46 PM PST
    Im still asking for my 5 good dictators

And if you beleive that this is a good idea to have a one man government I have some patternal rules through out most dictators in history
    1)Kill all of _____(Jews,Blacks,Asians,Christians etc.)Can Name 10-15 dictators who have done this
    2) Kill the stupid or deformed
    Name only around 7 because of how unpolpular this is after the reinsissance
    3)Run my empire strictly and those who refuse to convert to my rules,laws and religion will be executed on the spot
    90% of all dictators
    4)Massacres to make the people fear the leader aproximately 30-50%

I'm not saying that ALL dictators do this but Im stoarting to see a pattern through history and it's preety damn plausible that this will happen with another dictator
    • 47 posts
    January 19, 2011 5:07 PM PST
    Sigh.....

Idi Amin killed those who didn't obey his regime. Only because he was dealing with a deadly gorilla military faction that was killing his people and turning them against the government. So he had to make sure they couldn't do that anymore by destroying villages that had known Gorrilla activity.

Fidel Castro started as a dictator but once his system was in place he created a communist government. Which allowed the people of Cuba today to life without the oppresive rule of the former regimen. Even though American fucking won't take their troops out of there.

Pol Pot ruled over a time of great starvation so he forced the people of Khmer Rouge to go to farm land which led them out of the famine.

Adolf Hittler was a real model dictator besides being a racist, tell me this and only this if Adolf wasn't a racist would he be a bad leader?

Finally General Washington, during those first days of revelution he declared literary military rule. He drafted people, sent them on suicide missions, and sold black slaves to Spain and France for military backup. Most people don't bother mentioning that and the fact that he personally stepped down from being a dictator after the war was won. Even though most of the states suggested he stay on as their leader forsaking their states policy, Washington declined because even though he was a good leader he didn't know whether the next one wouldnt be another king.
  • January 19, 2011 6:48 PM PST
    Artix White Paw said:
    Either way
    Papa Dock is BAD example of a good dictatorship. If you can name 5 dicators who didnt do genocide or turn it's peoples lives to a living hell I'll take back everything Ive said

Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Georgy Malenkov, Yuri Adropov, Konstantin Chernenko to name a few. and Yes Charlie they're all Soviet Russian so say your 'Favorite Picks'. But yes Anthro Paw these were the nicest canidates.

• 47 posts
    January 19, 2011 6:53 PM PST
    Nicest yes, but not totally effective in their ultimate goals.
  • January 20, 2011 4:54 PM PST
    Da, but remember no one is perfect in ruling. Yet, at the same time we expect every action to be perfect.
    • 47 posts
    January 20, 2011 5:12 PM PST
    The human race still thinks our leaders and those who make descisions to be somewhat god like not much different than the kings of medevial era. The word of God is spoken through them. We find that in any quality of the one we follow. Eventually we realize our leader are humans and therefore able to make mistakes and do inmoral descisions that we cannot help but bring them down. Sadly less can be said for a demoncracy since its a set of people running a country and blame is spread around. With a dictatorship it ussually has one to blame for their mistakes. If only the tide obeyed Cnut when he ordered it not to come in, then mayve we might see our leaders as more Gods than humans.
  • January 22, 2011 2:25 AM PST
    The thing is, our "leaders" have no authority over anything. It's just an illusion we keep believing to feel better, so that we feel like everything is under control. Seriously, ask a politician where their alleged "authority" comes from.